Approach: The professionals talk about minimizing risks. We discuss solutions - from one entrepreneur to another.
A vast majority of our clients is owner-operated and small and medium-sized companies. These companies have flat hierarchies, the decision-making process is short and often the owners and their families are responsible for the management of their companies. We are directly involved in the success of the company; we aim at controlling the risks. We do not simply discuss the risks, we offer pragmatic solutions instead.
What are the concerns of small and medium-sized family-owned businesses?
- Structures: often complex corporate and ownership structures
- Growth: coordination, support in and control of the success of acquisitions and other business expansions
- Financing: optimizing financing
- Company and statute law: Change in ownership and investors in companies in the course of business acquisitions, reorganizations, restructuring of enterprises
- Company succession: Generational transfer within the company or at associated companies
- Asset management: Organization and further development of large/complex assets and industrial investments
Our clients are entrepreneurs. They make all important decisions themselves. They look for an advisor who does not simply accept business decisions, but can understand them due to the fact that he/she also makes all decisions him-/herself.
Thus, we apply the partner principle. This means that at least one partner is personally assigned to each engagement. Entrepreneurs work for entrepreneurs. This is what sets us apart from the big competition.
We offer you a comprehensive service portfolio that is customized in an efficient manner to you, your company and the task at hand. With this in mind, we, as a service provider, operate as efficiently as possible.
Call us! We are looking forward to working with you.
Feel free to contact us at any time, we are here to help:
fon: +49 (0) 201 24 51 50
fon: +49 (0) 203 7 39 94 0
fon: +49 (0) 211 17 93 97 0
fon: +49 (0) 221 12 07 10 0
fon: +49 (0) 30 49 91 55 60